Saturday 19 May 2012



Sometimes knowing what we want is not that what it takes; knowing what we should not have or do can be all that matters

“Procrastination of thought is a reason for major suffering. Think deep, give yourself time to introspect, make a note of every feeling that gives you discomfort, howsoever fleeting it might be, understand the cause and effect, shift focus from outside to inside and change your karma for an evolved existence...”

A recent post by Gautam Vazirani on his Facebook wall caught my attention. I read it and moved on, but it kept on coming back to me. I found it particularly true in my case. There have been moments of sheer anguish owing to my being caught in a cocoon; a cocoon that developed as a result of being in rut; a rut because I failed to deliver on my thoughts. 

Thoughts are essential to any change; maybe they are the right foundation to all the necessary actions. I know what I need to let go off, yet it continues to cling onto me. I may know where I belong and what I need, but inability to take a definitive action to amputate what is not required could just be the last straw on the camel’s back.

It is easiest to be drifted and driven by hailstorm but only those who are steel strong from within are able to steer clear through dust particles and maintain a hawk’s eye on where they have to be.

As has been said above, a look inside is must for an evolved existence. May we all are able to connect better with the world inside us than we can ever with the world outside us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment